Black Pack S.E.L.L.O.U.T.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Hey everyone,

This is a few days delayed in getting up but I wanted to share some photos with you from the Black Pack S.E.L.L.O.U.T. Comedy Tour post-show event at Jake's Boathouse last week.  What a funny bunch of guys.  I mean, I know, they're all comedians so what else did you expect right?

But what I loved, even more than their on stage humour was how intriguingly individual they each are in their style and essence.  Does it get any different than this?  Check out what they each ordered at the party... Billy D. Washington... a glass of pinot.  Vince ... grey goose on the rocks.  Louis Johnson... rum & coke... and my personal favourite, B.T...a strawberry margherita!  Come on, can you guess which one is B.T. below??

Well I'm sorry if you missed it - it was a night worth dragging yourself off the couch for!  If you want to see more of these guys, they've got some great videos available on their myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/blackpack.  Enjoy ;)

See you soon at the Rose!
Genny





You Might Also Like

0 comments