More Centre Stage

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's just around the corner now.  Wednesday night at 7 pm is the big day for our incredible Brampton talent to shine on the Rose Stage.  As they ramp up, here are a few thoughts from two more of our finalists.

Rhiannon Deline

What is your first performance memory?

I was 7 years old when I had my first solo at school.
I performed "Part of your world" From the Little Mermaid.
I was terrified! But it was the first time I realized..this is what I wanna do.

Who is your biggest inspiration/idol and why?
John Lennon. He is a great inspiration.  Not just because of his brilliant music, but because of the person he was.  He was not afraid of standing up for what he believed in, and gave millions of people a sense of hope and boosted their pride and confidence.

What are you doing after the show?
It's back to work for me! Writing, rehearsing, and teaching!

Nayani Rajamohan
Do you sing in the shower?
I've been known to sing, dance and fantasize fairytales in the shower. I take after my parents who both sing at the top of their lungs.

What are your long-term goals with regards to performing arts?
My career plans including dancing and performing as well as many other things. Because I am currently a student-teacher and perform at various locations, I would like to start my own academy and join/create a performing group.

How does it feel to be chosen to perform on the Rose stage?
Pretty awesome!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't wait for the show! Centre Stage is always a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete