Inside the 10-11 Artist Minds - Part 7

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Don't miss 'That Canadian Guy' Glen Foster at the Rose Theatre Brampton on April 15 at 8PM!

1. What's in your fridge?

It depends on what day I look in the fridge. It vacillates from stuffed to empty. Something I always try to have on hand though is a good variety of condiments, including some West Indian hot sauces and a selection of mustards, honey, hot, seedy. Sometimes, I will mix several different kinds of mustard on one sandwich.


2. What was the best day of your life?

The best day of my life would have to be the day that my daughter was born. I tell her all the time that my favourite thing to do is anything that we can do together. Last year we went to wonderland and it was the first year that she was tall enough to make the cut for the big rides. We went on The Behemoth together and she loved it. Afterwards we shared an ice cream cookie sandwhich that was almost as big as her head. That was a great day too.


3. Who was your celebrity crush when you were young?

My biggest celebrity crush was hands down, no contest, Raquel Welch. I forced myself to sit through some pretty bad movies just to see her sometimes. Case in point, "! Million BC" She's over 60 now and still looks pretty good. Some of my other crushes included Renee Russo, Sharon Stone and Theresa Russel. What can I say, I like the bad girls!


4. What video do you find yourself watching over and over on YouTube?

I loved "United Breaks Guitars" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo So do ten million plus other people. Lately, I have watched "Guilty Dog" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI a few times. I'm also a big fan of "The Onion News" videos. They're usually very funny, and some like, "The Money Hole" are absolutely hysterical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX-D4kkPOQ  Of course, I have a good collection of my own videos available on YouTube as well. Go to www.youtube.com/thatcanadianguyclips

You Might Also Like

0 comments