Inside the 10-11 Artist Minds -Part 2

Monday, January 31, 2011


Sweeney MacArthur of
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

1. What YouTube Video could you watch again and again?
I am addicted to watching the many videos of "Big Cat Rescue". They're an organization that rescue cats from the circus and small badly operated zoo's etc. Here is one of my favourites showing how they celebrate Halloween:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcT4paZfflg




2. Did you have a celebrity crush when you were young?
Growing up we only had 3 TV stations. The BBC would go off at around 11pm and then they would put up a test pattern. I've included the picture(right) of the girl. Well, from the age of 2 I think I wanted to marry her...or the clown....well now I'm just confused!

3. What happened on the best day of your life?
Well at the risk of making people throw up I'd have to say my wedding day, but I believe that will change in April with the birth of my first child. I know, sickeningly sweet...I'm getting a cavity just
writing this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments