Inside the 10-11 Artist Minds -Part 3

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Marisa McIntyre of
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

1. Who's a regular on your I-Pod?
I'd like to say Mozart or something equally intelligent....but I have to admit I am a sucker for pop.  I listen to Leona Lewis a lot these days...which probably makes me pretty predictable.  I am a huge fan of the 80's...play Tiffany's  "I think we are alone now" and I will do all the choreography PLUS hair flips. I like listening to quirky English songstresses like Kate Nash - as I often wish I could get away with an accent like that.  Not that the Canuck accent isn't the COOLEST.  Always some Michael Jackson because it don't matter if you're black or white....and maybe, MAYBE, if we were really close friends, I'd admit to some old school backstreet boys ...but only cause- "That makes you larger than life"- cue super cheesy dance moves and smouldering eyes.

2. What would we find in your fridge?
My fridge is a lonely lonely place.  The green apples hardly talk to the salsa.... the diet coke steals all the spotlight...the hummus hogs the second shelf....and the lettuce is never invited to the party in time to look good.   Visit my Pantry....and that's a different story all together.  Woo Hoo!

3. What YouTube video do you find yourself watching over and over again?
I am a true canine lover....signed sealed delivered or your money back. Cats creep me out. Too independent. Too wily. That's probably cause my first...second and third experience with the species consisted of a fat...sly, evil cat, who perched on the top of my best friends couch and POUNCED claws drawn on any passer by. You don't want to KNOW what happened to those who had the misfortune of SITTING on said couch. Did I mention he had markings on his face that made him look like he might eat you? That said- This video, is my FAVOURITE. It is hilarious. And maybe because I think it accurately describes MOST cats. I will allow there are some exceptions to this rule. Probably my director's cats....but I'm saying that mostly because I want to work here again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Check out this video of Marisa from her days on "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIPnDygGBM
    So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's funny. Beautiful funny and talented....now thats a killer package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.bramptonguardian.com/what's%20on/article/951983--musical-features-dating-mating-and-more

    ReplyDelete