Inside the 10-11 Artist Minds -Part 4

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Urban Jazz Songstress Kellylee Evans

1. Who’s a regular on your I-Pod?
An artist out of France named Ben L'oncle Soul. His voice is a cross between John Legend and Cee-Lo over class Motown sounds. All sung in French. When I first started listening to him, I had no idea what he was saying. But I kept working on it and listening and translating his lyrics. He's amazing. And the live show is wonderful. One of the best I have seen ever.

2. What’s in your fridge?
Berries. My kids are berry fiends. I could spend hours making an intricate meal, and my youngest two will still take one look at the meal and ask for berries. We buy the big containers from Costco and they can finish those in one sitting. We should just start growing our own berries at home, hydroponically, but I'm afraid the high hydro bill would have the police convinced we were growing something else.

Kellylee Evans Online:
www.KellyleeEvans.com
www.myspace.com/KellyleeEvans
www.Twitter.com/KellyleeEvans

You Might Also Like

0 comments