Inside the 10-11 Artist Minds -Part 5

Friday, February 25, 2011

Aion Clarke gets ready to share his soulful voice at the Rose Theatre on March 3.

1. Who’s a regular on your I-Pod?
Regulars on my iPod include Kings Of Leon, Kanye West, Coldplay, Marvin Gaye and Rick Ross.. I know it’s a strange combination but I love all great music in any genre.

2. What’s in your fridge?
Leftovers from last night dinner so, rice and black-eyed peas, bbq ribs, and stew chicken. YEAH *smiley face*

3. What was the best day of your life?
This past weekend I sang the National Anthem at the NBA All Star Saturday Night at the Staple Centre in LA!! I’m a huge basketball lover so that was a big deal. I will say that I know better days are already on my schedule *wink*


Aaliyah
 4. Who was your celebrity crush when you were young?
I had so many, but for sure my number one was Aaliyah Dana Haughton God rest her soul. I can speak for a lot of guys my age and say one of my goals was to marry her when I got older. She will always be loved and missed.

5. What video do you find yourself watching over and over on YouTube?
I find this collage of interviews by Will Smith very real and inspiring. I watch this one a whole lot!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK_Likqv24

You Might Also Like

0 comments