Cast of She Loves Me tells their "love" stories

Monday, February 13, 2012


We asked She Loves Me cast members to share some of their own experiences with love.  Here are the results!

Laura Caswell &
Sweeney MacArthur
Have you ever sent a love letter?  What was the result?

Laura Caswell (Ilona) says:  When I was in grade 9, I decided to tell my friend that I liked him by writing him a friendly letter and then in miniscule letters on the bottom writing "will you go out with me?".  He called me that night (Yahoo!) and said he only wanted to be friends (Boo!) But on a happy note, we are still good friends to this day.

Kellan (ensemble) says: I sent one once, but didn't put enough postage on it so it came right back to me.  (Sorry about your luck Kellan - I hope you tried again!)

What's your favourite tune from the show?

Laura says: I've always loved "Tonight at Eight".  I love the excitement and nervousness that is right in the music.  I think we have all felt that wonderful joy/fear that the song exudes, when we're on our way to do something that we think may change our life.

Kellan says: The entrance notes when customers come in the store.  LOVE THAT THEME :)

Morgan Valee says: "Vanilla Ice Cream" - It is such a cute song!... It is the first scene where you see her (Amalia) like a giddy, madly in love girl.

What is your go to perfume/cologne for seduction?

Will Lamond (ensemble) says: I like Burberry.  It smells good to me and when I put it on my girlfriend gets a very fierce look in her eyes! ;)

If you could give relationship advice to Amalia and George, what would you say?

Laura: keep reading.
Jody (customer/caroler/ensemble): Stay true to your heart.  (awwwww)
Will: Stock up on vanilla ice cream!


You Might Also Like

0 comments